Physical Characteristics, Diet, Behavior And Reproduction, Boas And People, Conservation Status, Boa Constrictor (boa Constrictor): Species AccountsGEOGRAPHIC RANGE, HABITAT
EMERALD TREE BOA (Corallus caninus): SPECIES ACCOUNTS
GREEN ANACONDA (Eunectes murinus): SPECIES ACCOUNTS
Boas live in many places around the world, including South America, Central America, North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. They are also present in New Guinea and on many islands throughout their range.
From fields to forests and marshes to deserts, boas live in many different habitats. Some of the sand boas make their homes in deserts, while others, like the viper boas, live in wet forests. Some species prefer warm climates, but others are able to exist in very cold areas, like southern Mongolia in Asia. The boa constrictor is unusual in that it can survive well in a wide variety of habitats, from deserts to rainforests in warmer climates and also grasslands in cooler areas.
- Eurasian Pond and River Turtles and Neotropical Wood Turtles: Geoemydidae - Physical Characteristics, Behavior And Reproduction, Conservation Status, Yellow-margined Box Turtle (cistoclemmys Flavomarginata): Species Account - GEOGRAPHIC RANGE, HABITAT, DI
- New World Pond Turtles: Emydidae - Physical Characteristics, Behavior And Reproduction, Conservation Status, Painted Turtle (chrysemys Picta): Species Accounts - GEOGRAPHIC RANGE, HABITAT, DIET, NEW WORLD POND TURTLES AND PEOPLE
- Boas: Boidae - Physical Characteristics
- Boas: Boidae - Diet
- Boas: Boidae - Behavior And Reproduction
- Boas: Boidae - Boas And People
- Boas: Boidae - Conservation Status
- Boas: Boidae - Boa Constrictor (boa Constrictor): Species Accounts
- Boas: Boidae - Emerald Tree Boa (corallus Caninus): Species Accounts
- Boas: Boidae - Green Anaconda (eunectes Murinus): Species Accounts
- Other Free Encyclopedias