Physical Characteristics, Habitat, Behavior And Reproduction, No Common Name (phoronis Ijimai): Species AccountGEOGRAPHIC RANGE, DIET, PHORONIDS AND PEOPLE, CONSERVATION STATUS
Phoronids are found in all oceans and seas, except the Antarctic Ocean.
Phoronids eat algae (AL-jee), small animal larvae (LAR-vee), and other plankton floating in the water.
Phoronids do not impact people or their activities.
No species is considered threatened or endangered.
- Freshwater and Marine Ectoprocts or Bryozoans: Ectoprocta - Physical Characteristics, Behavior And Reproduction, Sea Mat (electra Pilosa): Species Account - GEOGRAPHIC RANGE, HABITAT, DIET, ECTOPROCTS AND PEOPLE, CONSERVATION STATUS
- Mollusks Getting to Know Crustaceans Segmented Worms and their Relatives
- Phoronids: Phoronida - Physical Characteristics
- Phoronids: Phoronida - Habitat
- Phoronids: Phoronida - Behavior And Reproduction
- Phoronids: Phoronida - No Common Name (phoronis Ijimai): Species Account
- Other Free Encyclopedias