Physical Characteristics, Habitat, Diet, Behavior And Reproduction, Conservation StatusGEOGRAPHIC RANGE, INSECTIVORES AND PEOPLE
Insectivores occur worldwide except Antarctica, Australia, and northern South America.
For the most part, people rarely see insectivores and are not affected by them. A few, like the eastern mole, make above-ground mounds when they tunnel, which are visible and may present a source of frustration to people who want to maintain a perfect lawn. The majority of insectivores are small and inactive during the day, which makes them poor pets. Hedgehogs, however, are larger, easy to keep, and have become quite popular in homes around the world.
- Even-Toed Ungulates: Artiodactyla - Physical Characteristics, Habitat, Diet, Behavior And Reproduction, Artiodactyls And People, Conservation Status - GEOGRAPHIC RANGE
- Species List by Geographic Range
- Insectivores: Insectivora - Physical Characteristics
- Insectivores: Insectivora - Habitat
- Insectivores: Insectivora - Diet
- Insectivores: Insectivora - Behavior And Reproduction
- Insectivores: Insectivora - Conservation Status
- Other Free Encyclopedias