Cusk-Eels and Relatives: Ophidiiformes
Physical Characteristics, Habitat, Behavior And Reproduction, Pearlfish (carapus Bermudensis): Species AccountGEOGRAPHIC RANGE, DIET, THEIR RELATIVES CUSK-EELS AND PEOPLE, CONSERVATION STATUS
Cusk-eels and their relatives live all over the world.
Most cusk-eels and their relatives look for bottom-dwelling animals during evening hours. They eat invertebrates and small bottom fishes.
Cusk-eels are large; their meat is tasty, and they are fished commercially.
The World Conservation Union (IUCN) lists seven species of cusk-eels and their relatives as Vulnerable, or facing high risk of extinction in the wild.
- Troutperches and Relatives: Percopsiformes - Physical Characteristics, Conservation Status, Pirate Perch (aphredoderus Sayanus): Species Account - GEOGRAPHIC RANGE, HABITAT, DIET, BEHAVIOR AND REPRODUCTION, THEIR RELATIVES TROUTPERCHES AND PEOPLE
- Cusk-Eels and Relatives: Ophidiiformes - Physical Characteristics
- Cusk-Eels and Relatives: Ophidiiformes - Habitat
- Cusk-Eels and Relatives: Ophidiiformes - Behavior And Reproduction
- Cusk-Eels and Relatives: Ophidiiformes - Pearlfish (carapus Bermudensis): Species Account
- Other Free Encyclopedias